4. Submitting information to the Site A. While we try to make sure that the Site is secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you supply to us. We therefore cannot guarantee that it will be kept confidential. For that reason, you should not submit any patentable ideas or patent applications, advertising or marketing suggestions, prototypes, or any other information that you regard as confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable (Unwanted Submissions) to the Site. While we value your feedback, you agree not to submit any Unwanted Submissions. B. We may use any Unwanted Submissions as we see reasonably fit on a free-of-charge basis (bear in mind that we have no way of knowing whether such information is confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable because we do not monitor the Site to check for these matters). Therefore, we will not be legally responsible for keeping any Unwanted Submissions confidential nor will we be legally responsible to you or anybody else for any use of such Unwanted Submissions.
5. Accuracy of information and availability of the Site A. While we try to make sure that the Site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot guarantee that it will be. Furthermore, we cannot guarantee that the Site will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this Site is at your own risk. B. We may suspend or terminate operation of the Site at any time as we see fit. C. You may have certain legal rights when using the Site (such as if the Online terms and conditions for the supply of goods apply to you). These are also known as 'statutory rights' as they are derived from laws such as the Consumer Rights Act 2015. A summary of your key rights is set out at the beginning of the Online terms and conditions of sale. D. Content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services and other websites that may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes. E. While we try to make sure that the Site is available for your use, we do not promise that the Site is available at all times nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the Site.
6. Hyperlinks and third party sites The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than the Site. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not mean that we endorse that third party's website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party site.
7. Limitation on our liability Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for any losses. This exclusion shall include, but not be limited to: I. losses that: a. were not foreseeable to you and us when these Terms were formed; or b. that were not caused by any breach on our part II. business losses; and III. losses to non-consumers.
8. Events beyond our control We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these Terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; or flood, fire, explosion or accident.
9. Rights of third parties No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
10. Disputes A. We will try to resolve any disputes or complaints you may have quickly and efficiently. B. If you are unhappy with us please contact us as soon as possible. C. To formally make a complaint to us please use our complaints handling procedure (email@example.com). D. If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our complaint handling procedure, we will: I. let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you; and II. consider the need for Alternative Dispute Resolution and, if considered necessary, provide you with information about any alternative dispute resolution provider we deem appropriate to deal with your complaint. E. If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these Terms. F. Relevant United Kingdom law will apply to these Terms.
These Terms and Conditions of Use are up to date as of: 13/08/2021.